Disposable medical consumables management system
Disposable medical consumables management, usage specifications and procedures To ensure medical safety, further prevent and control the occurrence of hospital infections, and strengthen the management of single-use sterile medical supplies in medical institutions, the following regulations are made:
I. According to the "Administrative Measures for Disinfection Management" of the Ministry of Health, "Medical supplies refer to medical supplies that need to be destroyed for diagnosis and treatment of medical care and health and epidemic prevention institutions, including: disposable syringes, infusion (blood) devices, surgical towels, surgery Clothing, hats, masks, disposable dental mirrors, disposable gloves, and other medical supplies that require disinfection. "
The hospital infection management committee under the responsibility of the director is responsible for the management of the hospital's disposable medical supplies. The hospital has a hospital infection monitoring organization to ensure that all aspects of the work are implemented by people, has a sound management system, and can ensure regular feedback to the hospital infection management committee on supervision, inspection, and implementation.
Third, the tasks and responsibilities of each department
(1) Hospital infection monitoring department
1. The "three certificates" and batch inspection report form requested by the equipment procurement department for random inspection and filing.
2. Sampling inspection of medium and small packaging and product appearance quality.
3. The pyrogens of the purchased products shall be implemented in accordance with the 1990 edition of the "Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China", and random inspection shall be conducted.
4. Timely notify the equipment procurement department of the monitoring results to determine whether the goods are purchased or not, and record the record.
5. When a clinical reaction occurs, it should be reported step by step as follows:
登记, registration: time of occurrence, patient name, age, diagnosis, clinical manifestations, results or progress.
留, sample retention: suspicious items, medicinal solutions and related factors and links in the reaction process should be kept as complete as possible to cooperate with later processing.
(3) Record: the production unit, production date, batch number, supply unit and supply date of the disposable medical device.
6. Responsible for supervising and inspecting the recovery, treatment and implementation of polluted articles after use, and record.
7. Collect the situation of each department in time, and coordinate the work of each department according to the existing problems.
(II) Equipment procurement department
1. Formulate a procurement plan according to the needs of the unit and be responsible for unified purchase.
2. The "three certificates" must be checked when purchasing products.
(1) "One-time Medical Supplies Hygiene Permit"
(2) "Certificate of Disposable Medical Supplies"
(3) "Personnel for Sales" issued by the local pharmaceutical company of the manufacturing plant and the Health and Family Planning Commission of the province and municipality
3. Each batch of disposable infusion (blood) device and syringe must be accompanied by a test report of the new pyrogen, endotoxin and other items of the drug test and a sterilized item test report of the health and epidemic prevention station.
4. The storage and storage of disposable medical supplies must be strictly in accordance with the storage requirements of sterile items, and the batch number of each product stored in the warehouse must be registered in detail.
(Three) the supply department
1. Re-examine the product outer packaging, small and medium packaging, check the appearance quality of the product, find and record the problem in time and report to the hospital infection management and control department, and stop using the same batch of products in time.
2. Strictly implement the product distribution system, pay attention to the expiration date of the product during the use of disposable infusion (blood) devices and syringes, and prevent the use of expired products.
3. The used articles shall be uniformly recycled in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Health Bureau, and shall not be discarded or sold to units or individuals without a recycling certificate at will.
4. Repeated disinfection and reuse of disposable medical appliances are prohibited.
(D) clinical use department
1. The head nurse or full-time nurse is responsible for re-inspecting the small package of the product: production batch number, product appearance quality, etc.
2. The operating nurse should check before use: tightness of the small package, rust spots and stains on the puncture needle, and impurities and stains in the infusion (blood) device and syringe; whether there is air leakage in the connection part, and for products with quality problems stop using.
3. During use, the nurse closely observes the changes in the patient's symptoms and signs, and finds that the infusion reaction immediately stops the infusion or injection process, and immediately reports to the doctor to deal with it in time, and cooperates with the investigation of the sensory control department.
4. For used items, they must wait for recovery after completing the preliminary destruction and disinfection treatment in the department.
(1) In the event of problems during use, each doctor and nurse has the responsibility to report to the hospital infection control department or the competent director in a timely manner, and assist the relevant departments to do a good job of site protection and sample retention.
(2) A written report shall be provided to the Medical and Political Department of the Health and Family Planning Bureau within one week if a problem is found during use.